6 p.m. Information evening for parents of new Scholarship Students
6 p.m. Christmas Party for staff and teachers
Last school day before the Christmas Holiday
10.30 a.m. Christmas Party in the sports hall, departure of school buses around 12 a.m.
Christmas Holiday until 08.01.2014
Welcome and first school day for the new Scholarship Students
2 p.m. Reports Conference Cl. 12 (Reifeprüfungskonferenz)
Middle School Model United Nations MSMUN until 24.01.
2 p.m. Reports Conferences Cl. 5-8
6.30 p.m. School Board Meeting
2 p.m. Reports Conferences Cl. 9-11 and Primary School
End of the first semester, giving out of reports
The Resource Centre at the German School Nairobi
A Centre for the Promotion of German Culture and Language of Kenya and East Africa
The Resource Centre at the German School Nairobi is an educational and training facility for German as a Foreign Language (DaF) and German as a Medium of Instruction (DFU).
What we want:
- to promote the exchange of ideas about modern teaching methods
- to bring together various professionals in the educational sector
- to be an intercultural forum for German - East African educational exchange.
Who we are targeting:
- high-school teachers of German
- lecturers and professors of German
- students of German
- teacher trainees of German
from Kenya, East Africa and German-speaking countries.
What we offer:
- two modern PC-labs with 35 computers, high-speed internet connections, learning software, smart boards and beamers
- a specialist library with teaching resources, fiction and films.
You can also
- participate in our workshops and seminars or
- book the centre for your own events.
- cultural events
- workshops and professional trainings.
We would also be delighted to advice you in issues related to the teaching of German as a Foreign Language (DaF) and German as a Medium of Instruction (DFU).
The background of the Resource Centre
German School Nairobi
P.O. Box 978
00621 Nairobi, Kenya